- Use the resources you already to practice (sheet music, CDs)
- Look up your music on YouTube. You’ll find some great practice resources and spend lots of time listening to great performances
- Sing with a friend – use the phone, or facetime or Zoom. The internet offers some great ways to catch up.
- Record yourself singing and listen back (gulp).
- Gather your family around the piano, then slip a few choir songs into the mix.
- Become a Prima Donna who can only sing solo.
- Google – if only I’d found this years ago. Learn How to Sing in Tune
Practice like no-one is listening